From:
"Reddy, Madhu" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Reddy, Madhu
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:33:42 -0500
[Apologies for Cross-posting]

Dear Colleague,

The on-line registration page for the ACM 2004 Conference on Computer
Supported Cooperative
Work (http://www.regmaster.com/cscw2004.html) is now open. The deadline
for early advanced
registration is Wednesday, October 13. The conference will be held at
the Hilton Chicago in
Chicago, IL between November 6-10. You can make reservations on-line at
our conference hotel
by visiting http://www.acm.org/cscw2004/accommodations.html.

We invite you to register soon, to take advantage of discounted rates
and to ensure a
spot in our most popular tutorials which have limited numbers of seats
(http://www.acm.org/cscw2004/prog_tutorials.html). We also invite you to
take a look at
the rest of our conference program. We have an exciting mix of technical
papers, demonstrations, workshops, and plenary speakers
(http://www.acm.org/cscw2004).

If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact
us at

We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!

CSCW 2004 Co-Chairs
Gary Olson and Jim Herbsleb

CSCW 2004 Publicity Chair
Madhu Reddy