From:
Gary PERLMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gary PERLMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 21:31:57 -0500
The HCI Bibliography has just been updated with about 3000 new entries
and is "up-to-date" more-or-less, with 32,150 entries, give-or-take.
	http://hcibib.org

There are some gaps in the HCIBIB:
	BCS-HCI conferences were last covered in 1998
	HCI International was last covered in 2001
If you know of online versions of bibliographic info
on these, please let me know.

Some conferences recently added:
	Creativity and Cognition
	Universal Usability
	Interaction Design and Children
	Designing for User Experiences
Most of these are available from the conferences page:
	http://www.hcibib.org/confer.html
but all are available from:
	http://www.hcibib.org/pubtypes.html
	http://www.hcibib.org/pubdates.html
Not much to report on Journal coverage, but I'll
update the coverage soon after the new year starts.
Certainly by CHI'06 (in my home town of Montreal).

The search engine has some new features. My favorite
is the summary of authors and dates (added to terms)
in the results. Want to know who does work on visualization
and when it was done?

http://www.hcibib.org/gs.cgi?terms=visualization&summary=checked&authors=checked&dates=checked

You can explore who collaborates with whom.  It's fun!

I remain your humble bibliographer,

Gary Perlman