Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 00:02:24 +0100
Sender: "ACM SIGCHI General Interest Announcements (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: MIGUEL ÁNGEL CONDE GONZÁLEZ <[log in to unmask]>
To whom it may concern,

Could you be so kind to distribute this announcement in edm lists please:

“Due to the global health emergency caused by the Coronavirus pandemic, we announce that EDM2020 will take place as a Fully Virtual Conference.

We would like to also to remind you that the 26th of March is the deadline for posters contributions.

Best regards.”

Thank you very much

Best regards.
Miguel Ángel Conde González
Área de Arquitectura y Tecnología de Computadores
Dpto. Ingenierías Mecánica, Informática y Aeroespacial.
Escuela de Ingenierías Industrial e Informática.
Universidad de León
Campus de Vegazana s/n
24071 León
Telf.: 987 29 34 18