From:
Jules Françoise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jules Françoise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2020 14:47:13 +0200
Dear members of the CHI community,

With this email we would like to invite you to participate in our online survey about machine learning practices. The survey consists of three main blocks regarding your background, your experience with machine learning tools, and your workflow.

Participation in this online study is anonymous, it should only take about 15 minutes, and it is in English.

Participate in the online survey via this link:
https://sondage.limsi.fr/labo/index.php/838593?lang=en <https://sondage.limsi.fr/labo/index.php/838593?lang=en>

We are looking forward to your participation.

Thank you for your consideration!

Best Regards,
Yuan He (LIMSI-CNRS, Université Paris-Saclay)
Baptiste Caramiaux (CNRS, LRI, Université Paris-Saclay)
Jules Françoise (LIMSI-CNRS, Université Paris-Saclay)