Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2016 08:37:12 +0000
Sender:
From:
Qusay Fadhel <[log in to unmask]>
Greetings,
I hope this e-mail finds you well! Currently, I am in the process of editing a forthcoming publication entitled Internet of Things: Applications and Implementations, to be published by CRC Press/Taylor & Francis Group, a top-notch international publisher of academic research (https://www.crcpress.com). I would like to take this opportunity to cordially invite you to submit your work for consideration in this publication.  I am familiar with your research interests and expertise, and I am certain that your contribution on this area would make an excellent addition to this publication. Please visit https://sites.google.com/site/internetofthingscfc/ for more details regarding this publication and to submit your work. We will provide authors with the guides and template soon. The deadline for submitting chapter proposals is March 31, 2016; the deadline for submitting full chapters is June 15, 2016. This publication is anticipated to be released in 2017. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and I hope to hear from you soon.  Please feel free to share this call for chapters with your colleagues. Thank you.
Regards,Qusay Hassan, Ph.D.