From:
benai776 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2020 07:47:45 +0000
Dear Chi announce members

Brahim here, following up about the ABC2020  https://abc-research.github.io/

We made a deal with our sponsors to support 5 student travel cost to our conference ( in Japan), I thought this might be interesting for your team.

We also made it possible for all our accepted papers to in a Springer Books (TBD, IEEE Xplore and SCOPUS indexed).
And partnered with, Pattern Recognition Letters journal (5-Year Impact Factor: 2.350) and International Journal on Computer Vision and Signal Processing. To help publish selected paper.

The deadline for paper submission is January 31, if you wish to participate and need more time, please let me know.

In other hand, the deadline for cooking data challenge results is March 18, 2020. We just made the cooking data available on our site. Along a detailed description https://abc-research.github.io/cook2020/

The challenge winner will be invited to visit our lab in Kitakyushu Japan with travel cost covered

Best regards
Brahim Benaissa
Publicity chair of ABC2020