From:
Hui Shyong Yeo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hui Shyong Yeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2021 14:01:11 +0000
ACM TEI’22, KAIST, Republic of Korea: Call for Papers and Pictorials

https://tei.acm.org/2022/

TEI 2022 is the 16th annual conference dedicated to presenting the latest results in tangible, embedded, and embodied interaction. The theme for this year is “Making. Things. Think.”, as a reference to Tom Igoe’s book “Making things Talk” which addresses the design issues related to the objects (systems and environments) that become increasingly autonomous and are about to enter our daily lives. As designers, artists, educators, and researchers, we find ourselves in need of new tools and processes to research, design, and to realise aesthetic, meaningful, and inclusive interactions.

The Papers and Pictorials will share the same deadlines and review and archival process. The former is described below:

Submission site open: July 1, 2021

Submissions due: August 2, 2021

Notification of conditional accept: October 4, 2021

Revised submissions due: October 25, 2021

Final notification of acceptance: November 15, 2021

Camera-ready due: November 22, 2021

Presentation materials due (e.g., video presentation): January 31, 2022

Conference starts: February 13, 2022 (very likely in a synchronous hybrid format)

For more information on the Papers track: https://tei.acm.org/2022/participate/papers/

For more information on the Pictorials track: https://tei.acm.org/2022/participate/pictorials/

We can’t wait to see the amazing work that has been produced by the community over the course of this year.

The Program Chairs,

Audrey Girouard, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada

Augusto Esteves, ITI/LARSyS, ULisbon, Lisbon, Portugal

Young-Woo Park, UNIST, Ulsan, Republic of Korea