Sender:
From:
"Daniel L. Ashbrook" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:45:16 -0400
inline
Invitation to contribute to a celebration of the first decade of the
International Symposium on Wearable Computing

The Fall of 2007 marks the tenth anniversary of ISWC.  To commemorate
this milestone we are compiling a brochure that documents the early
experiments and results of the first decade of ISWC as well as
predecessor work. If you would like to contribute, send photographs
with a brief description (less than 100 words) of what is in the
picture and remembrances associated with the picture.  Alternatively
you can contribute brief stand alone remembrances (less than 100
words). Please include year, people's names, and affiliations.

We will assemble the contributions into a brochure for printing and
distribution at ISWC. The electronic version of the brochure will be
available from the ISWC web site. Upon submission, we will provide you
with a form that gives us permission to use your material for the
brochure.  In case the number of submissions exceeds the planned
length of the brochure, the brochure designers and editors will select
as representative a sampling as possible.

We look forward to your contributions that will help document our
origins.

The deadline for receiving material is August 15, 2007.

Please send submissions to:

Asim Smailagic ([log in to unmask])
Dan Siewiorek ([log in to unmask])