From:
EKATA gupta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EKATA gupta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2017 16:00:00 +0530
Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are pleased to inform you that KIET Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad
((U.P), India is organizing an international Conference ‘*International
Conference on Soft Computing and Mathematical Modelling-2017* during *December
22-23, 2017.*

We invite you to participate in ICSCMM17. We are enclosing the copy of
conference brochure in attachment for your perusal.

Kindly circulate the information among your links also.

Looking forward for your active participation in the same.

--
*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dr. C. M. Batra*
*Head*
*Deptt. of Applied Sciences*
*Krishna Institute of Engineering & Technology, Ghaziabad*
*13 KM STONE, GHAZIABAD-MEERUT ROAD, *
*GHAZIABAD – 201 206 (U. P), INDIA*
*Mobile No: 9873725677*
*Email-ID: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*