From:
Lynne Baillie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynne Baillie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 10:49:43 +0100
Mobile HCI is celebrating its 20th Anniversary in Barcelona this year from
the 3rd -6th September

Please join us and let’s start discussing:  Beyond mobile: The next 20 years

*We have some exciting open calls available for submission!!*

Doctoral Consortium, Tutorials, Industrial Perspectives and Posters:  Deadline
May 16th

(https://mobilehci.acm.org/2018/category/calls/)

Fantastic Workshops on very interesting topics with various deadlines see
list below

Workshop 1: 2nd International Workshop on Mobile Access to Cultural Heritage
<https://mobilehci.acm.org/2018/2018/04/04/accepted-workshops/#ws1>
Workshop 2: Designing Speech and Language Interactions for Mobiles and
Wearables
<https://mobilehci.acm.org/2018/2018/04/04/accepted-workshops/#ws2>
Workshop 3: MADs – Workshop on Challenges and Opportunities of Mobile
Ambient Displays
<https://mobilehci.acm.org/2018/2018/04/04/accepted-workshops/#ws3>
Workshop 4: MobileHRI: The 4th PubRob Workshop on Human-Robot Interaction
in Public Spaces (PubRob 2018)
<https://mobilehci.acm.org/2018/2018/04/04/accepted-workshops/#ws4>
Workshop 5: Augmented Humanity using Wearable and Mobile Devices for Health
and Wellbeing
<https://mobilehci.acm.org/2018/2018/04/04/accepted-workshops/#ws5>
Workshop 6: Socio-Technical Aspects of Text Entry
<https://mobilehci.acm.org/2018/2018/04/04/accepted-workshops/#ws6>
Workshop 7: Mobile Privacy and Security for an Ageing Population
<https://mobilehci.acm.org/2018/2018/04/04/accepted-workshops/#ws7>

*We are also looking for enthusiastic Student Volunteers* (see link above)

We have two excellent key notes: *Cynthia Breazeal and James A Landay* to
read more about them and their talks see:
https://mobilehci.acm.org/2018/category/invited-speakers/

We hope to see many of you in Barcelona

Lynne and Nuria

Conference chairs Mobile HCI 2018