You are encouraged to participate in a very special event: the 2019 Summer School on Cyber-Physical Systems and Internet-of-Things - CPS&IoT’2019 that will be held in Budva, Montenegro, June 10-14, 2019.
The CPS&IoT’2019 Summer School is prepared in collaboration with Euromicro, IEEE and MANT, and is possible thanks to involvement of many outstanding researchers and developers from numerous European projects and countries.
A distinguishing feature of the CPS&IoT’2019 Summer School is that its lectures, demonstrations, and practical hands-on sessions:
- are based on results from numerous currently running or recently finished European R&D projects in Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) and Internet-of-Things (IoT), as: MegaM@RT, FitOptiVis, oCPS, MNEMOSENE, AQUAS, ENABLE-S3, Almarvi, ASAM, ASSUME, BrainWave, rCPS2/3, ARM, SAFEPOWER and several others,
- will be given by top specialists in particular CPS and IoT fields form European industry and academia, and will deliver very fresh advanced knowledge.
The School gives a unique opportunity:
- to interact with outstanding specialists in the CPS and IoT area,
- to get acquainted with huge opportunities and impact of CPS and IoT, serious issues and challenges of their development, as well as, newest concepts, advanced knowledge and modern design tools created in numerous ongoing and recently finished European R&D projects in CPS and IoT.
The CPS&IoT’2019 Summer School aims at serving the following main purposes:
- advanced training of industrial and academic researchers, developers, engineers, decision-makers and managers; academic teachers, Ph.D. and M.Sc. students; entrepreneurs, investors, research funding agents, and policy makers; and other participants who want to learn about CPS and IoT engineering;
- dissemination and exchange of advanced knowledge and project results from numerous European R&D projects in CPS and IoT;
- facilitation of international contacts and collaboration among the Summer School participants.
More information on the CPS&IoT’2019 Summer School can be found in the Call for Participation attached to this e-mail and on the CPS&IoT’2019 web-page: http://embeddedcomputing.me/en/cps-iot.
Only a limited number of participants will be admitted.
Register as soon as possible.
Reduced participation fee of only 400 EUR for M.Sc. and Ph.D. students, and 500 EUR for general public is till 10.04.2019.
To register please fill and send us the On-line Registration Form included on the CPS&IoT’2019 Summer School web-page: http://embeddedcomputing.me/en/cps-iot.
Upon registration you will receive the Fee Payment Instruction.
In case of any problem or question related to the registration or fee payment please do not hesitate to contact Radovan Stojanović ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>). In case of questions related to the CPS&IoT’2019 Summer School program please contact Lech Jóźwiak ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).
The CPS&IoT’2019 Summer School is collocated with ECYPS 2019 – 7th EUROMICRO/IEEE Workshop on Embedded and Cyber-Physical Systems and MECO 2019 – 8th Mediterranean Conference on Embedded Computing, Budva, Montenegro, June 10-14, 2019:
http://embeddedcomputing.me/en. The Summer School participants are entitled to free participation in ECYPS 2019 and MECO 2019 sessions, and are encouraged to submit their papers to ECYPS 2019 and MECO 2019.
Please distribute this Call for Participation in the CPS&IoT’2019 Summer School within your project consortia and among your colleagues.
Program Chairman of the CPS&IoT’2019 Summer School
Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
Organizing Chairman of the CPS&IoT’2019 Summer School
University of Montenegro, Montenegro
For news of CHI books, courses & software, join CHI-RESOURCES
mailto: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe from CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS send an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
For further details of CHI lists see http://listserv.acm.org