Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2020 08:30:15 +1300
Hello,

A new episode of the HRI Podcast is now available:

The Good Robot

Humans have asked themselves since the beginning of time “What is good”? While we have some consensus and even laws, teaching a robot to act ethically remains a delicate problem. It certainly requires more than three laws. How can a robot know what to do while operating in an uncertain world? I interviewed Sean Welsh on Ethics in Human-Robot Interaction.

https://www.human-robot-interaction.org/2020/03/17/the-good-robot/ <https://www.human-robot-interaction.org/2020/03/17/the-good-robot/>

Share and enjoy!
Christoph Bartneck