From:
Görkem Çetin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Görkem Çetin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 23:51:29 +0300
Dear usability experts and F/OSS developers,

If you are working in an open source project, we are inviting you to
participate in a doctorate study that investigates how developers and
HCI experts work in a distributed manner. You will be asked to answer
a set of questions regarding F/OSS projects you take part in. Your
participation in this survey will provide information that could
be used to improve how HCI experts and developers interact in a
F/OSS project.

Online survey takes only 15 minutes to complete and will allow us to
have an understanding of interaction patterns among project participants.

If you are a developer, click on:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Vvf6V9qqg5edTCYFe_2fZJng_3d_3d

If you are usability expert, click on:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2fBlhjV3nPhLhe_2fFQyGoJYA_3d_3d

in order to complete this short survey. Please circulate this email to your
friends and contacts so that we can have the widest possible feedback.

Note: demographic inputs of this study will be kept strictly confidential,
i.e your name and any other private data will not appear anywhere publicly.

Many thanks for your participation!

Best
Görkem