From:
Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2017 18:21:27 +0200
Dear colleague,

We are doing a study about practices on the reporting of the underlying assumptions of statistical methods. As part of our study, we are interested to understand the reporting standards you follow when writing and reviewing scientific papers. We want to ask you to help us by answering a short survey.

The survey shouldn’t take between 20-30 minutes and will help us to gain a better understanding on how the way we exercise statistics differs. Please also forward it to your postdocs and/or colleagues.

You can find the study at https://form.jotformeu.com/63202887228358 <https://form.jotformeu.com/63202887228358>

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,

Avi Bernstein