From:
Bireswar Laha <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bireswar Laha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2013 16:13:57 -0400
Hello Friends and Colleagues:

**** Apologies for cross posting****

We seek respondents for a survey we are conducting on visual analysis tasks
with volume datasets. Anyone who works with *volume data (e.g., MRI or CT
or PET scans)* is eligible.* Also, please forward the survey link to your
colleagues working with volume data.*

The survey consists of questions related to tasks performed with volume
data, and also gathers demographics, but not name or identity. The survey
should take about 20 minutes. As a token of appreciation, respondents who
complete the survey will be entered into a drawing to receive one of ten
$20 gift cards from amazon.com.

This study has been approved, as required, by the Institutional Review
Board of Virginia Tech (protocol 13-138), Blacksburg, VA, USA.

 *Please note that you should be more than 18 years old to take this survey.
*

The survey is available here:
https://virginiatech.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3xiRpIrvsh1sl93.

Please email *[log in to unmask]* if you have any questions.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Bireswar Laha and Doug Bowman, Virginia Tech

 <http://people.cs.vt.edu/blaha/>
http://people.cs.vt.edu/blaha/