From:
Ronald Metoyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ronald Metoyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2020 10:28:00 -0500
Happy New Year, everyone!

We invite you to share your lived experiences and honest opinions on how
ACM SIGCHI can be more inclusive:
http://ucf.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2tU3Agh0MrDLDeZ
<https://ucf.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2tU3Agh0MrDLDeZ?fbclid=IwAR2ZOoLKgntoALlAT729RBKmuPyeFaC3SwLZSodMZ2yoReNKsb_hlHHlq1Y>

In our role as one of the SIGCHI Diversity and Inclusion Teams, we have put
together this survey to gather some information. In this role, we may use
this information to advocate within SIGCHI for policies or practices that
can further enhance our inclusive climate within the organization and its
conferences.

So far, we have received over 50 insightful responses and want to hear from
more of you. We intend to publish the results of this survey in a future
SIGCHI conference, so that your voices can be amplified and heard.

Please note that some of the survey questions may ask you to recall
experiences from your past that may be traumatic. Please feel free to skip
any questions you are uncomfortable answering.

--Ron
--
Ronald A Metoyer
Associate Professor