Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2017 16:08:04 -0400
Sender:
From:
Nick Nikiforakis <[log in to unmask]>
Submit your posters to RAID 2017 via email to:

Poster Submission Deadline: August 21, 2017

RAID 2017

20th International Symposium on Research in Attacks,
Intrusions and Defenses (RAID 2017)

Atlanta, Georgia, September 18-20, 2017
https://www.raid2017.org/

​We welcome ​​poster abstracts describing works in progress, or
innovative ideas not mature enough to be presented as a full paper. The
poster track will provide an opportunity to present early-stage work and
receive feedback from the community, especially on thought-provoking or
controversial work, approaches, or ideas from students. Posters are
submitted for review in the form of an extended abstract that has to be
formatted in LNCS-style and not exceed 1 page in length, with a PDF
draft of the proposed poster included as page 2 of the submission.
Poster titles should always start with the phrase "Poster Abstract:".
Accepted posters will be presented at the symposium in a separate
session. Authors of accepted full papers are also encouraged to submit
and present posters of their paper in the poster session. If you choose
to submit a poster, at least one author must be present at the
conference to present your work.

Posters can be submitted by sending an e-mail directly to
[log in to unmask] Notification will be handled in
a rolling fashion until we've reached our limit for accepted posters. We
hope to receive your submissions!

Note that the poster abstracts have a separate deadline from the full
papers and will not be included in the proceedings.