From:
Jon Froehlich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jon Froehlich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2016 08:11:46 -0400
A friendly reminder about Bjoern's distinguished lecture tomorrow at 11AM
in CSIC2117 on *Interactive Tools for Makers*: https://talks.cs.
umd.edu/talks/1466. CSIC is here <https://goo.gl/maps/sxcABgmEq9G2>. I hope
to see many of you there!

Note: we still have *two slots open* to meet with Bjoern: one at 10AM and
another at 2:30PM. Please let me know if you'd like one of these slots.

Jon

--

_______________________________________________ Questions about HCIL or this list, contact [log in to unmask]     ---------------------------------------------------------------     For news of CHI books, courses & software, join CHI-RESOURCES      mailto: [log in to unmask]     To unsubscribe from CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS send an email to      mailto:[log in to unmask]     For further details of CHI lists see http://listserv.acm.org     ---------------------------------------------------------------