From:
Steven Clift <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Clift <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:51:52 -0500
Would you like to put your mark on the next Mailman/Google Groups/etc.?

E-Democracy.Org is plotting a design sprint for its use of the GPL open source GroupServer - http://groupserver.org - tool that we use to host local and neighborhood issues forums - http://forums.e-democracy.org - in the U.S., England, and New Zealand. We will be meeting in Minneapolis. The date of the sprint is contingent on who steps up.  The purpose of the design sprint is to focus on developing a highly usable, yet modern "skin." Those who want to participate on a virtual basis may do so now by watching the screencasts and seeing what inspires them.

More information/screencasts/RSVP from:
http://pages.e-democracy.org/Design_sprint

Cheers,
Steven Clift
E-Democracy.Org

P.S. One nifty new feature that we funded (the main developers - http://onlinegroups.net - are in New Zealand) is the ability to embed a YouTube video simply by including a link in your e-mail or web post to the forum. Very simple. Very easy. Example: http://forums.e-democracy.org/r/topic/3JNAWldKqp2nQ7NocsIrCn