From:
Olivier Pietquin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Olivier Pietquin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2014 12:38:34 +0200
2014 Speech Processing Courses in Crete
The 1st ISCA Summer School

4-8 August 2014   University of Crete, Heraklion, Crete, Greece

The Speech Processing Courses in Crete (SPCC) are targeting to teach
graduate students and researchers the latest advancements of speech
processing covering theory, hands on, and establishing contacts between
the academics and industry. The school will provide the chance to
students and professionals to meet world leaders in speech technology,
exchanging ideas, sharing experiences and vision.
This is the first(!) ISCA Summer School and it is co-organized with the
University of Crete, Greece. It is also sponsored by Toshiba and Google.
We thank our sponsors for their support.

*For 2014, the school aims to cover the following areas:*

  * *Speech Production and Modelling*
  * *Voice Pathology*
  * *Speech Intelligibility and Hearing Aids*
  * *Statistical Spoken Dialogue Systems*
  * *Distant Speech Recognition*

More information here: http://spcc.csd.uoc.gr

Best regards,