Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:58:15 -0000
With apologies for multiple postings ...
CALL FOR PANEL PROPOSALS
7th International Conference on Intelligent Tutoring Systems, ITS 2004
The ITS 2004 Program Committee invites proposals for panels on topics
that should be of timely interest to a broad cross-section of the ITS
community. The panels will be held during plenary sessions. Panel
sessions will typically be about 75 minutes in length, with ample time
for interaction with the audience.
Please include the following information in your proposal:
* A descriptive title.
* E-mail address and telephone number for the contact person.
* List of panelists' names and affiliations and a single (!) sentence
for each panelist describing this person's' specific qualifications
expertise related to the panel.
* A short description (1 paragraph) of the proposed panel theme and
* A brief statement (1 paragraph) of how the proposed panel fits the
* A brief statement (1 paragraph) of why the panel topic is
* A brief description (1 paragraph) of the panel format, including the
that each panelist will take. Please allow ample time for a
* A list of the technology that will be needed for the panel
Proposals due: March 20, 2004
Notification of acceptance: April 20, 2004
Final versions due: June 5, 2004
Please send proposals (preferably in .pdf format) to:
Human Computer Interaction Institute
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
[log in to unmask]
+1 (412) 268-5475
Please address any questions to Vincent Aleven, [log in to unmask]