Sender:
From:
"Frank E. Ritter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 08:56:00 -0400
  I am happy to answer questions about any of these announcements,
  although I know more about some than others.

Announcement of International Conference on Cognitive Modeling
http://hfac.gmu.edu/iccm/  26-28  July  2001  paper deadline: 1 March 2001

  This is the formal first announcement of the 2001 International
  Cognitive Modelling Conference, we typically see numerous models of
  users.  The interfaces of cognitive modelling languages is also
  included as a topic.

  I have included a bunch of announcements related to
  Cognitive modelling and HCI that may be of related interest.

Job announcement at Penn State in IST (e.g., cog sci, HCI)
http://www.ist.psu.edu/jobposts/track2_062700.html
We are hiring 5-7 people for each of the next 4 years.

Job announcement at George Mason in Cognition
http://hfac.gmu.edu/opening.html

AI and Simulation of Behaviour'01 Call for Symposium Proposals
http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/~simonco/conferences/AISB01

Simulated Human Agents, AAAI Fall 2000 Workshop
http://human-factors.arc.nasa.gov/ihi/cognition/personnel/freed/sha/

Cognitive Science Society Tutorial program at CogSci 2001 conference, call
for tutorial proposals
http://ritter.ist.psu.edu/cogsci2001/tutorials.html

Frank  [log in to unmask]
School of Information Sciences and Technology
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA  16801-3857
ph.  (814) 865-4453   fax (814) 865-5604
http://ritter.ist.psu.edu