From:
"derianna.thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
derianna.thomas
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2020 16:35:57 +0000
Hi all,

I am looking for participants for my survey on augmented reality devices. Views from all levels of AR experience are welcome. The survey will take between 10 and 30 minutes, depending on your experiences, though on average users take 10 to 15 minutes. As a thanks for taking part you can opt in to a prize draw, where two 25 Amazon vouchers can be won.

https://nupsych.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3EO6YRxuU7yjBaZ

If you have any questions please email me at [log in to unmask]

This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender's explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify Northumbria University immediately and permanently delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University. Northumbria University email is provided by Microsoft Office365 and is hosted within the EEA, although some information may be replicated globally for backup purposes. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and/or amended.