From:
Mauro Dragoni <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mauro Dragoni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2015 16:51:09 +0200
[Apologize for cross posting]

Dear all,
this is the last email we send (apologies for those who did not express
interest) to inform you about the opening of our official group activity on
the semantic sentiment analysis.

The group is available at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/semantic-sentiment-analysis

and it will be the reference point for posting our activities, publishing
datasets, etc.
Since now, all communication will be done through the group pages.

We invite you to join the group and let us know for any issues you
encounter.

Hope to see you soon.
Kind regards,
Mauro.

--
Dr. Mauro Dragoni
Post-Doc Researcher at Fondazione Bruno Kessler (FBK-IRST)