From:
Yoram Chisik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yoram Chisik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2017 15:49:05 -0400
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
INTETAIN 2017
9th International Conference on Intelligent Technologies for Interactive Entertainment
June 20-22, 2017 - Funchal, Madeira
http://www.intetain.org

Digital technologies are woven deep into the fabric of our everyday existence. Play and entertainment serve a crucial role in determining how such technologies evolve, having served both as catalyst for the development of novel devices and interaction paradigms, as well as proposing novel uses for technology.

The 9th International Conference on Intelligent Technologies for Interactive Entertainment (INTETAIN 2017) celebrates the future of Interactive Entertainment by inviting researchers to submit contributions around developments and insights in art, design, science, and engineering regarding novel entertainment-focused devices, paradigms, reconceptualisations, and reconfigurations of entertainment experiences.

INTETAIN is a small gathering of curious minds, focused on supporting a community of practice. Instead of crowds of people who may miss the chance to connect in the face of overly tight timetabling, we prefer to have a select group of people conversing about a select group of papers.

We kindly invite you to participate in this year’s edition of Intetain which will feature an exciting array of papers, demos and performances as well as keynotes by Henrik Hautop Lund from the Center for Playware at the Technical University of Denmark and Clara Mancini from the Animal-Computer Interaction (ACI) Lab at The Open University, UK.

For further information see:  http://www.intetain.org