From:
Simone Kriglstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simone Kriglstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2020 14:46:51 +0200
Dear friends of TEI,

***Sorry for cross-posting***

We are very pleased to announce that TEI2021 will continue with the
Pictorials track. Pictorials were first introduced at DIS2014 with the
aim of supporting the presentation and communication of research ideas,
design practice, methods, provocations, insights, and contributions in a
more visually rich format. Since then it has been successfully
implemented in DIS and C&C conferences and was for the first time
implemented in TEI in 2020.
We warmly invite you to submit a pictorial for TEI 2021
(https://tei.acm.org/2021/participate/pictorials/). The theme for
TEI2021 is The Art of Interaction, inviting all participants and in
particular, artists to speculate on a vision of how art impacts,
inspires and shapes our research practice.

IMPORTANT DATES:
Abstract submission deadline September 25, 2020, midnight AoE
Pictorials submission deadline October 2, 2020, midnight AoE
Notification of acceptance November 13, 2020, midnight AoE
Camera-ready deadline tba
Conference dates February 14-17, 2021, midnight AoE

Currently, TEI 2021 is planned to be held physically in Salzburg,
Austria. Of course, if the circumstances require it, there will be an
alternative way to present the research and to meet with the TEI
community. So please do not hesitate to submit. We will find ways to run
the conference in a way that best fits the future situation.

Your TEI’21 Pictorials Chairs
Rohit Ashok Khot
Verena Fuchsberger