From:
Dawn Shaikh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Shaikh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 22:13:10 -0500
I just launched an online study that is the final part of my dissertation
research. I am sending this out to the CHI group in an attempt to gather the
opinions of an experienced user group!

Study 3 is the final study in a set of studies investigating typeface and
document perception. This study is aimed at evaluating the perception of
documents and perceptions about the author.

I would like to thank all of you who have helped me complete the studies
necessary for my dissertation research. On the "thank you" page of this
study you will find a place to enter a code. Please enter a non-profit
organization of your choice and we will make a donation on your behalf.

Here is the link: http://www.shaikh.us/fontstudy/

Again… many thanks!! And, please pass on to your colleagues!

Dawn Shaikh

--
Dawn Shaikh, M.S., M.A., A.B.D.
Graduate Research Assistant