Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2020 13:43:37 +1300
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Hello,

We just completed our newest Podcast episode:

Ask your librarian

Publishing scientific papers and books is a difficult task. The arrival of the internet has the potential to dramatically change the business models, but also the review and publishing process. I discussed the changing world of publishing with Anton Angelo, Data Librarian at the University of Canterbury. We discussed Open Access, Print-on-Demand and the changing roles of libraries. We even spotted some dangerous predators in the publishing jungle. And in case of any trouble, always ask you librarian!

https://www.human-robot-interaction.org/2019/12/18/ask-your-librarian/

Share and enjoy!
Christoph