From:
Epp Felix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Epp Felix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2019 13:04:39 +0000
Open Workshop at Ubicomp/ISWC19 on Beyond Individuals: Exploring Social Experience Around Wearables

In the workshop, we will look into the dynamic and communicative nature of wearable technology designed for both individuals and groups. We will discussion and share their insights and challenges in designing wearable technology as a social, communicative item. Together, we will explore different kind of social experience emerging around the technology and ways to design the technology that yields positive social experience. Find out more information at: http://socialwearables.aalto.fi/

The submissions are now closed but the workshop is open for everybody, who is interested in wearable technology. If you have a prototype of wearable device, you are welcome to bring it to the workshop to get feedback and discuss with other participants.

The workshop is on 10th September in London, UK
Early bird registration ends 31st July