10 REASONS TO REGISTER FOR UIST '98 TODAY!!!
1) It is THE forum for hearing about new ideas in human-computer
interaction AND how to build them and make them real.
2) The opening plenary by Jim Waldo talking about Jini - the latest
revolution from Sun Microsystems in network-enabled computers!
What will this mean for future human-computer interfaces??
3) On-site demos, many by paper authors, as well as opportunities
for last-minute informal demos, including yours!
4) The closing plenary by Adele Goldberg and Greg Lynch on the
importance of storytelling, improvisation, and listening to
multiple voices for creative innovation.
5) A rocking opening reception at the world famous Tonga Room at
the Fairmont Hotel.
6) An insider's report from the two workshops associated with UIST:
Augmented Reality and Perceptual User Interfaces.
7) An intriguing panel on how artists and technologists can work
together to create novel user experiences.
8) Ground-breaking papers and technotes on a host of timely topics.
9) UIST is located in one of the world's best cities, San Francisco,
and at a world-class hotel, the Fairmont Hotel atop Nob Hill.
10) Lots of chances to talk with your colleagues and to meet
folks, from famous UIST'ers to new students.
Check it all out at http://www.acm.org/uist and REGISTER TODAY!!