Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2015 10:17:21 +0000
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Jochen Huber <[log in to unmask]>
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS - PROGRAM COMMITTEE APPLICATIONS

ACM TVX 2016
International Conference on Interactive Experiences for Television and Online Video

June 22-24, 2016
Chicago, IL, USA

We are welcoming applications to be on the TVX2016 Program Committee. This involves playing a key role in the submission and review process, including attendance at the PC meeting in Brussels. We are opening applications to members of the community, industry and academia who feel they can contribute to this group. (Please note that this call is to apply as Associate Chair, not for reviewing submissions)

*Application form: http://goo.gl/forms/C1DkXbfMmK *

*The application deadline is December 11, 2016.*

Following the success of last year's invitation for open applications to join our Technical Program Committee, we again invite applications for Associate Chairs. Successful applicants would be responsible for arranging and coordinating reviews for around 2 or 3 submissions in the main Full and Short Papers track of ACM TVX2016, and attend the Technical Program Committee meeting (strongly recommended in person. This year's conference is set to take place in Chicago, IL, USA, on June 22-24, 2016. Our aim is to broaden participation, ensuring a fully diverse Technical Program Committee, and to help widen the ACM TVX community to include a full range of perspectives.

We welcome applications from academics, industrial practitioners and (where appropriate) senior PhD students, who have expertise in Human Computer Interaction or related fields, and who have an interest in topics related to interactive experiences for television or online video. We would expect all applicants to have multiple 'top-tier' publications related to this area. You should have an expertise or interest in at least one or more topics in our call for papers: https://www.id.iit.edu/tvx2016/program/full-and-short-papers/.

CONTACT INFORMATION
For up to date information and further details please visit: http://tvx2016.com/ or get in touch with the Program Chairs:

Noor Ali-Hasan, Google, USA
Jochen Huber, Synaptics, Switzerland