Sender:
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 11:21:23 +0800
From:
besc2015 <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Friends,

It is our pleasure to invite you to serve on the Program Committee of 2015 International Conference on Behavior, Economic and Socio-Cultural Computing (BESC 2015), to be held on October 30th ¨C November 1st, 2015, Nanjing, China.The aim of this international conference series on Behavior, Economics and Socio-cultural Computing is to increase potential collaborations and partnerships by bringing together academic researchers and industry practitioners from data mining, statistics and analytics, business and marketing, finance and politics, and behavior, economic, social and psychological sciences with the objectives to present updated research efforts and progresses on foundational and emerging interdisciplinary topics of BESC, exchange new ideas and identify future research directions.

Conference Website: http://besc2015.njue.edu.cn/

To make BESC a premier forum for novel technical results in information integration and reuse, we rely on established experts like you to help us put together a strong program.

REVIEW PERIOD: The review process is expected to be sometime between June 18 and July 18 -- if there are many requests for extension we expect to make 2 weeks extension and hence the review period is expected to end by around the early of August, 2015. For the important dates please visit: http://besc2015.njue.edu.cn/Key_Dates.html

We strongly encourage you to submit papers as well. The reviewing load is expected to be roughly 4-6 papers per PC member. As a PC member, you will have several important responsibilities:
--  personally review the majority of the papers, offloading the remaining reviews to trusted colleagues.
--  participate in the PC discussions.
--  attend the conference if possible.

We would be both delighted and grateful if you could accept the invitation. We would very much appreciate it if you could let us know whether you are able to serve ASAP.

Finally, we will be using the EasyChair system. Please use the following links:

Program committee login page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=besc2015

Best Regards