Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:21:20 +0200
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
The 7th European Conference
on Computer Supported Cooperative Work
September, 16-20, 2001
CSCW is a multidisciplinary area of research devoted to the use of
computers to support cooperative work. The community encompasses
interests in systems development and design, the theory and
practice of CSCW, the installation and use of groupware,
the application of novel technologies, and the relation
between the social and the technical.
Conference Program consisting of:
- Conference Opening: Dr.-Ing. E.h. Uwe Thomas, German Ministry of
Education and Technology
- Opening Talk by Larry Prusak (IBM Knowledge Management Institute,
Cambridge, MA): "Knowledge Dynamics in Networks and Communities"
- 21 papers selected out of 109 high quality submissions
- 10 workshops on new research topics
- 6 tutorials bringing you up to the state of the art
- 20 Demos and posters on work in progress
- Wolfgang Prinz (Fraunhofer FIT)
- Volker Wulf (Fraunhofer FIT)
- Matthias Jarke (RWTH Aachen and Fraunhofer FIT)
- Yvonne Rogers (University of Sussex)
The conference site offers a limited number of hotel rooms incl.
breakfast at a special rate. Rooms will be assigned on a first
come first serve basis.
Rooms can be booked using the registration form. Please register soon!