From:
Shah Rukh Humayoun <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shah Rukh Humayoun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2016 17:09:04 +0200
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
=====================

MOBILESoft 2016 - IEEE/ACM 3rd International Conference on
Mobile Software Engineering and Systems (May 16-17)
http://mobilesoftconf.org/2016/

Austin, TX (USA)
Co-located with ICSE 2016 (May 14-22)
http://2016.icse.cs.txstate.edu/

The deadline for “Early Registration” is April 04, 2016.
Please use the ICSE 2016 registration page to get benefits
of early registration:
http://2016.icse.cs.txstate.edu/registration

MOBILESoft 2016 Program
=====================
This year, we are excited to announce that we have three
keynote talks,  2 tutorials, 24 papers (long and short),
and a number of posters.

Detailed program can be viewed at:
http://mobilesoftconf.org/2016/program/conference-program/

ORGANIZATION
* General Chair
Aharon Abadi, IBM Research - Haifa, Israel

* Program Co-Chairs
Paola Inverardi, University of L'Aquila, Italy
Lori Flynn, CERT, Carnegie Mellon University, United
States