Sender: "ACM SIGCHI General Interest Announcements (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Chad <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:20:34 -0800
Upcoming Institute of Design open house in San Francisco. Hope to see
you there. - Chad

---
We would like to invite you and your team to the Institute of Design’s
West Coast Open House on March 6th 2003 from 6 to 8pm at MetaDesign.

This informal event offers an opportunity to learn more about the
Institute of Design, Illinois Institute of Technology (ID-IIT) Chicago,
and our programs in human-centered communication design, human-centered
product design and design planning.

Patrick Whitney, Director of the Institute of Design will introduce
ID’s new Master of Design Methods degree. The MDM is intended for
experienced mid-career designers seeking to augment their existing
skills with the theories and methods taught at ID, and can be completed
in nine months full-time, or four to six semesters part-time. More
information can be found at www.id.iit.edu.
Light refreshments will be served.

Please call Niti Bhan, Director, Graduate Recruiting at 312-595 4927 or
email [log in to unmask] to RSVP as space is limited. Open Houses in
Chicago, Boston and New York City at www.id.itt.edu

West Coast Open House – Institute of Design, Illinois Institute of
Technology
Date: 6th March 2003
Time: 6pm to 8pm
Venue: MetaDesign
        350, Pacific Avenue, Ste 300
        San Francisco, CA 94111
        www.metadesign.com

Rolling admissions deadline for Fall 2003 is June 1st 2003 for all
programs.

.