*** FIFTH CALL FOR PAPERS ***
The 6th International Conference on Enterprise Systems (ES 2018)
St. Raphael Resort, Limassol, Cyprus, 1-2 October, 2018
*** Submission Deadline: 31 July, 2018 ***
*** Proceedings published by IEEE ***
*** Special issue: Journal of Industrial Integration and Management, World Scientific ***
Welcome to the 6th International Conference on Enterprise Systems.
Enterprise Systems (ES), also referred to as Enterprise Information Systems,
has become increasingly popular over the last 20 years because it integrates
and extends business processes across the boundaries of business functions
and corporate walls, as well as country border lines. The International
Conference on Enterprise Systems (ES) has been held every year since 2013.
The sixth in the series will be held at St. Raphael Resort, Limassol, Cyprus,
1-2 October, 2018. The conference is hosted by the Department of Computer
Science, University of Cyprus.
This conference series is focusing on both the technical and application
aspects of enterprise systems, the complex and cross-disciplinary
problems of enterprise integration, and the new technological frontiers
such as Industrial Integration, Industrial Information Integration, and
Industry 4.0. The objectives of the conference are to provide high quality
research and professional interactions for the advancement of science
and technology. The main features of the conference include Keynote
Speeches, Regular and Special Sessions. It has been highlighted by the
IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society: http://ieeesmc.org/ .
We welcome original and survey articles about the latest advances of
technology. The final results can be state-of-the-art, requirements,
fundamental theories, models, frameworks, algorithms, methodologies,
platforms, protocols, prototypes, testbeds, field trials, case
studies/stories, field experiences, standardization efforts, regulatory
activities, education and training innovations, etc. The application
areas include aeronautics and astronautics, agriculture, automotive,
building, construction, energy, finance, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing,
process industry, power, transportation, etc.
The topics of interest include but are not limited to:
• Enterprise Systems for Industry 4.0
• Cyber Physical Systems for Industry 4.0
• Internet of Things for Industry 4.0
• Big Data for Industry 4.0
• Security and Privacy Protection for Industry 4.0
• System Engineering and Human Factors for Industry 4.0
• IoT-enabled Smart Manufacturing
A full list of subtopics for each one of the above topics can be found
on the conference web site.
The submitted paper should adhere to the double-blind review policy. All
papers will be double-blind reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis
of technical quality, relevance, originality, significance, and clarity. All paper
submissions will be handled electronically. Papers that do not comply with
the Submission Guidelines will be rejected without review.
• Full papers present final result. They must not exceed 8 pages.
• Short papers can contain preliminary results. They must not exceed 6
• Work-in-progress papers to present valuable and latest progresses of
ongoing projects: 4 pages.
Note, all manuscripts shall be written in English, using the IEEE conference
template (double column, size 10). Templates can be found at:
Please use the following submission link for Easy Chair:
PUBLICATION AND SPECIAL ISSUES
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into the IEEE Xplore
Database which is indexed by EI. Furthermore, selected papers will be
invited for a special issue by the Journal of Industrial Integration and
Management, World Scientific, with theme "Next-Generation Enterprise
Systems in the Industrial Integration Era". More information is available
on the conference web site.
• Regular Paper Submissions (al types) due: 31st July 2018
• Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: 25th August 2018
• Camera-Ready Versions of Accepted Papers: 6th September 2018
• Author Registration: 6th September 2018
• Early Non-Author Registration: 10th September 2018
• Late Non-Author Registration: after 10th September 2018
Honorary General Chairs
• Aurona Gerber, South Africa, IEEE SMC EAE TC Chair
• Alta Van der Merwe, South Africa, IEEE SMC EAE TC Chair
• Li Da Xu, USA, IEEE SMC EIS TC Co-Chair
• George Angelos Papadopoulos, University of Cyprus, Cyprus
• Ling Xia Li, Old Dominion University, USA
• Wattana Golf Viriyasitavat, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
• Yale Yu, Infosys Australia & New Zealand
• Chris Zhang, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
• Zhuo Zou, Fudan University, China
For news of CHI books, courses & software, join CHI-RESOURCES
mailto: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe from CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS send an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
For further details of CHI lists see http://listserv.acm.org