Sender:
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 09:47:24 -0400
From:
Audrey Girouard <[log in to unmask]>
Dear TEI community,

With the paper submission deadline less than a month away, we invite

you to sign up to be a reviewer for TEI 2012. Your expertise is

critical to maintain TEI's high standards, and we would greatly

appreciate your involvement.

To sign up, or update your reviewing preferences, please visit PCS.

https://precisionconference.com/~tei/
<https://precisionconference.com/%7Etei/>

As Kristina Höök admirably said in her call for reviewers for CHI,

it's important that everyone who *submits* papers also *volunteers* to

review a few of them.

We need your help, so volunteer today!

Audrey Girouard

Sergi Jorda