From:
I Kushchu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I Kushchu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2009 20:21:23 +0100
mSOCIETY 2009 as part of

mLife 2009 Conferences and Exhibitions
2 - 3 - 4 September 2009, Barcelona, Spain,
Centre de Cultura Contemporania de Barcelona
http://www.m4life.org    [log in to unmask]

Research Submission deadline: 1st of June

The Second Conference on Mobile Society  aims to explore the negative
and positive impact of mobile technologies, applications and services
on individuals, primary relations and the societies. It covers issues
related to how mobile technologies re-defines the way we interact with
each other, with places we live, and the organizations we interact.

Research paper submission deadline  is the 1st of June 2009 and
proposals for practice talks, workshops, tutorials, special sessions,
are open and ongoing. Proposals for exhibiting demos, mobile devices,
applications and services for mobile government are also welcome.

The umbrella platform, Mobile LIfe 2009, explores and disseminates
knowledge, applications and services aiming to convert the impact of
mobile technologies to economical and social welfare for individuals,
societies, governments, businesses and economies. mLIfe 2009 hosts two
other conferences this year.

-- EURO mGOV 2009: The 4th European Conference on Mobile Government
-- mDEVELOPMENT 2009: The 1st Int. Conference on Mobile Development

The conference is organized by the Mobile Government Consortium Int. (www.mgovernment.org
) in cooperation with the  Barcelona City Council. It is a platform
for effective interaction and dissemination of knowledge among public
and private sector professionals, and researchers.

For more on submissions, participation, exhibitions of demos and
applications, please visit http://www.m4life.org or send email to [log in to unmask]
-------
IBRAHIM KUSHCHU, MBA, MSC., PHD
Associate Professor and Founding Director,
Mobile Government Consortium International, UK
http://www.mgovernment.org
+44 1273 777853