From:
"Stephanie.Lay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie.Lay
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2012 08:52:01 +0000
Hello to all list members.

I'm writing to you on the recommendation of Dr Shailey Minocha: I'm a PhD student looking for participants for my research and I asked for her suggestions for mailing lists where my project would be of interest to readers.

I am looking for people to take part in an online experiment where you will be looking at pictures of faces, rating them on different scales and using ‘drag and drop’ to put them into different categories. In my pilot studies it took around 15 minutes to complete.

The study has been cleared by the Open University’s Ethics group and rather than make this a very long message I’ve included full details about me and the study on the first page. Before you click through please note that only people over 18 can take part but there are no other exclusions or restrictions.

Here’s the link: http://bit.ly/FaceStudy

If you have any queries about my project, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this far, and I’d like to add a thank you to Dr Minocha for her time in putting me in touch with you all.

Best wishes,

Stephanie.

Stephanie Lay
Research Student