Sender:
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:54:35 +1000
From:
OZCHI 2005
"Citizens Online: Considerations for Today and the Future"
Canberra, Australia November 2005

We are currently seeking anyone interested in joining or helping the Organising
Committee for OZCHI 2005, Australia's Annual Conference for Computer-Human
Interaction.

OZCHI 2005 will bring together Practitioners and Academics to present their
papers and case studies in an inclusive format, so we're looking for
representatives from all areas of HCI to be involved.

Some key positions required to be filled on the Organising Committee are:
Treasurer;
Poster & Short Paper Chair;
Workshop & Tutorial Chair;
Student Volunteer Chair;
Website Chair;
Sponsorship Co-ordinator; and
PR Co-ordinator.
Other positions will become available as they are identified.

Please contact me directly at [log in to unmask] if you are interested in making
OZCHI the best CHI conference for 2005.

Best regards,

Ash Donaldson
User Experience Designer