From:
Ruolin Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ruolin Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 2020 15:23:31 -0700
Hi,

We welcome submissions to the 2020 ACM International Conference on
Interactive Surfaces and Spaces (ISS 2020), which will take place from
November 8th to 11th virtually!

ACM ISS is the premier venue for research in the design, development and
use of new and emerging interactive surface technologies and interactive
spaces. ACM ISS 2020 welcomes original, high-quality research and industry
contributions that advance the state-of-the-art in the area of interactive
surfaces, interactive spaces and novel interface technologies. Beyond the
traditional scope of the conference – i.e., interactive tabletops, large
displays, multi-display systems, mobile and mini devices – we also
encourage contributions focused on the use of space and technology around
us to bridge the gap between our digital and everyday lives, such as
interactive 3D spaces, on-body sensors, interactive art or interactive
architecture. We also encourage contributions focused on understanding
individual and group needs related to interactive surfaces and interactive
spaces, and the impact on individuals and groups of these technologies. We
embrace innovations in a wide variety of areas including design, software,
hardware, understanding of use, and applications or deployments of such
interactive systems.

Important Dates:
Submissions: July 1st, 2020, 5PM PDT
Notifications sent to Authors: August 21, 2020
Revisions: August 21 - September 14, 2020
Final Decisions: October 5th, 2020
Camera-ready due: October 9th, 2020

More on our website: http://iss.acm.org/2020/authors/

Best,

Violynne(Ruolin) Wang |   Ph.D. student in Electrical and Computer
Engineering

UCLA SAMUELI SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING

1538 Boelter Hall

580 Portola Plaza