From:
Linda Candy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Candy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2013 10:28:36 +0000
Hi

As the general extension is to Jan 18th should we do same?

Linda

Dear Workshop Organizers,

Submission deadlines for all workshops are approaching fast. We've been getting some requests to extend the deadline in order to try and get more submissions. Since getting a high number of submission is critical to meet the minimum participation level (10), we extend the overall submission deadline up to January 18th. So you may communicate an extended deadline up to this date for your workshop.

Please keep in mind that the latest notification date remains February 8th.
Also, we will need you to report the number of submissions no later than January 20th, as we will need to report back to the program chairs the expected participation level for workshops.
So please be reminded to send us the number of submission you got and projected participation level accordingly by January 20th.

Thanks,

Nadir and Ido
CHI 2013 Workshops Co-Chairs