From:
Batool Nazre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Batool Nazre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2020 10:36:41 +0000
Dear Members,

We are working on a special session proposal titled "Machine Learning and Signal Processing for Autonomous Systems" to be submitted to the IEEE Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing -MLSP (https://ieeemlsp.cc/) to be held on September 21-24, 2020 in Espoo, Finland. We are currently looking for potential submissions to include in our proposal. We were wondering if you would be interested in submitting a paper to our special session, and thus help us promote autonomous systems into signal processing and machine learning venues, such as MLSP.

Autonomous systems are one of the most important current trends in research and development: robots, driverless vehicles, unmanned aerial vehicles are becoming a more integral part of our society every day. The aim of this special session is to look at the application of signal processing and machine learning to autonomous systems, in an attempt to boost synergies between those fields and encourage the realization of machine learning and signal processing algorithms aware of autonomous system constraints.

Topics include, but are not limited to:
    Machine Learning/AI and Signal Processing for ...

  *   Intelligent Transportation Systems
  *   Robotic Applications
  *   Safety & Security of Autonomous Systems
  *   Control Systems
  *   Environment Perception/Modelling for Autonomous Systems
  *   Sensors Data Processing/Fusion for Autonomous Systems
  *   Modelling Uncertainty in Autonomous Systems
  *   Navigation/Localization of Autonomous Systems
  *   Communication among Autonomous Systems
  *   Simulations for Autonomous Systems

Organisation committee:
Nazre Batool: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  - Scania's Autonomous Transport Solutions, Sweden
Letizia Marchegiani: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> - Aalborg University, Denmark
Sahar Abbaspour: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  - Volvo Car Corporation, Sweden
Jesper Rindom Jensen: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  - Aalborg University, Denmark

Deadline for the expression of interest is March 17, 2020.
Deadline for paper submission is April 19, 2020.

Please, get in touch with us if you are interested in submitting a paper to our session or if you would like to have further information.

Looking forward to your contributions.

Best wishes,

Nazre and Letizia