From:
Anita Hu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2021 17:52:04 +0800
Dear Researchers,

The technical paper submission deadline of the 4th IEEE International
Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality (
http://www.ieee-aivr.org/) has been extended from July 5, 2021 to July 15,
2021.

The COVID situation is not resolving itself as soon as we hoped.
Considering that the safety of our attendants is most important to us, it
is likely that the majority of the conference will run virtually. We are
still hopeful to complement it with at least a small on-location part in
Taichung. Rest assured though that in any case, attendants and authors will
not be expected to travel to Taiwan but can present their work and attend
virtually.

IEEE AIVR is a unique event, addressing researchers and industries from all
areas of AI as well as Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed Reality. It provides
an international forum for the exchange between those fields, to present
advances in the state of the art, identify emerging research topics, and
together define the future of these exciting research domains. We invite
researchers from Virtual Reality (VR) as well as Augmented Reality (AR) and
Mixed Reality (MR) to participate and submit their work to the program.
Likewise, work on AI that has a relation to any of these fields or
potential for the usage in any of them is welcome.

Authors are invited to submit a technical paper (4~8 pages excluding
references), poster and work-in-progress paper (2~4 pages excluding
references), or demo/video paper (2 pages excluding references) in
double-column IEEE format following the guidelines available on the AIVR
2021 web page (http://www.ieee-aivr.org/). The conference proceedings will
be published by IEEE Computer Society Press and included in the IEEE Xplore
Digital Library. Distinguished quality papers and posters presented at the
conference will be selected for best paper awards and for publication in
internationally renowned journals. For further information including paper
formats and review policy, please refer to the conference website:
http://www.ieee-aivr.org/.

We look forward to seeing you in IEEE AIVR 2021 !

Sincerely,
Organization Committee of IEEE AIVR 2021