Sender:
From:
Lars Erik Holmquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:16:10 +0200
UBICOMP 2002, Sept 29 - Oct 1, 2002, Goteborg, Sweden
http://www.ubicomp.org

UbiComp 2002 is the premier venue for presentation of
research results in ubiquitous computing.

This year, we are offering a new VIDEO category.
Videos will be shown single-track in the conference venue,
a beautiful old cinema!

We are looking for all sorts of videos - old and new -
which reflect the continued development of ubiquitous
computing. Since there will be no published video proceedings,
we are open to new work as well as previously published
videos - as long as they are interesting and entertaining!

Additionally, UbiComp 2002 is looking for posters
which present late-breaking work.

Deadline for both categories is JULY 1.

Full details on how to submit can be found at:

http://www.ubicomp.org

See you at UbiComp 2002!

        - Lars Erik Holmquist
Future Applications Lab                     http://www.viktoria.se/fal
Viktoria Institute                          http://www.viktoria.se
General Chair, UbiComp 2002                 http://www.ubicomp.org
phone +46 (0) 31 773 55 33                  e-mail [log in to unmask]