Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2020 06:11:30 -0700
Sender:
From:
Youyang Qu <[log in to unmask]>
We apology for possible cross posting, and appreciate your support and
distribution.

*International Conference on Security and Privacy in Digital Economy
(SPDE2020)*

http://spde2020.csp.escience.cn/

*Scope and Topics of Interest*

We are in the age of digital economy. Information technology has
significantly changed our daily life, including social networks, online
shopping, and so on. The dramatic development of new business applications
demands new technologies to serve the needs. We have seen the unprecedented
progress in artificial intelligence, big data, blockchain, to name a few.

However, security and privacy concerns are critical issues in this booming
digital economy. The vulnerability and potential threats of the new
techniques are yet to be examined, solutions are yet to be tested and
confirmed in practice. For example, we need detection method against GAN
based attacks, security and privacy problems of federated learning to be
identified and fixed, fraud and cheating in digital economy ecosystems need
to be detected and solved, there are a lot of unknown in blockchain
systems, issues in auto pilot cars are to be addressed. We fully believe
the solutions depend on the extensive collaboration between academia and
industry, depend on cross disciplinary effort from ICT and law, social
science and so on.

The purpose of this conference is to offer a timely venue for researchers
and industry partners in framework of digital economy to present and
discuss their latest results in security and privacy related work. We focus
on the security and privacy issues in digital economy from the following
perspectives, but are not limited to:

·     Generative adversarial networks

·     Machine learning

·     Artificial intelligence

·     Differential privacy

·     Driverless vehicular systems

·     Internet of Things

·     Social networks

·     Blockchain systems

·     Cloud and fog systems

·     Threat and vulnerability analysis

·     Cryptography systems

·     Trust and forensics

·     Anonymous communication

·     E-health and aged care

·     Attacks and countermeasures

·     Complex networks

·     Security and privacy from Social Science

*Conference Highlights*

• *Invited Talks: *We present 5 cutting-edge keynotes from international
leading researchers, and 10 invited talks from the distinguished experts in
the front line of cybersecurity domain.

• *Social Events: *We will offer high-quality social events during the
conference. Students, young researchers and engineers can talk with the
renowned scholars.

• *Paper Awards*: All accepted and presented papers at SPDE2020 will
contest for best paper awards in a variety of tracks: Best Conference
Paper, Best Student Paper, Best Application Paper, and Best Innovation
Paper.

• *Special Issues*: Selected SPDE2020 papers will be invited for possible
publication in the special issues of the SCI-indexed journals.

*General Co-chairs*

Professor George Karagiannidis, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece

Dr Zhensheng Zhang, Boeing, USA

*Technical Program Co-chairs*

Professor Shui Yu, University of Technology Sydney, Australia

Dr Peter Mueller, IBM Research, Zurich

Professor Jiangbo Qian, Ningbo University, China

*Submission Instruction*

The proceedings will be published by Springer, EI-indexed. We call for
original and unpublished papers no longer than 14 pages. The reviews will
be single-blinded. The manuscripts should be formatted in standard Springer
camera-ready format and be submitted as PDF files. More details could be
found at: http://spde2020.csp.escience.cn/.

*Important Dates*

Submission Deadline: May 01, 2020

Authors Notification:  July 01, 2020

Final Manuscript Due: August 01, 2020

Enquiries should be submitted to conference email [log in to unmask]

Sent via Mail Merge for Gmail
<https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/mail_merge_with_attachments/223404411203>