Sender:
From:
HAAMAHA2003 Local committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:16:19 +0100
Our apologies for possible multiple postings
HAAMAHA 2003
8th International Conference on Human Aspects of Advanced Manufacturing:
Agility & Hybrid Automation
(Rome, 27-30 May 2003).

http://www.media.unisi.it/haamaha2003

Dear Colleague,
as you may be aware, the deadline for the submission of papers for the
HAAMAHA conference 2003 is approaching. In the following we remind you the
main dates:

Abstract Submission: 15st December 2002
Review Notification: 25th January 2003
Camera-ready papers: 16th March 2003
Proposals for Demonstations/Panel: 31st January 2003

We are pleased to inform all the authors that a selection of paper from the
Conference will be published in the international journal "Human Factors and
Ergonomics in Manufacturing" by Wiley & Sons.

As a preliminary program of HAAMAHA2003 we anticipate a list of the plenary
speakers

R. Badham | UNIVERSITY of WOLLONGONG - AUSTRALIA |
G. Bradley | MID-SWEDEN UNIVERSITY - SWEDEN |
F. Butera | UNIVERSITA' degli STUDI MILANO BICOCCA - ITALY |
P. Falzon | CONSERVATOIRE NATIONAL des ARTS et METIERS - FRANCE |
W. Grudzewski | WARSAW SCHOOL of ECONOMICS - POLAND |
M. Helander | NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY - SINGAPORE |
E. Hollnagel | UNIVERSITY of LINKOPING - SWEDEN |
W. Karwowski | UNIVERSITY of LOUISVILLE - USA |
T. Kieselbach | UNIVERSITAT BREMEN - GERMANY |
J.Wilson | UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM - UK |

We would appreciate if you could support us in informing about the deadlines
your colleagues and those who may be interested in contributing and joining
the Conference.
We thank you in advance for your help and look forward to meeting you in
Rome.