Sender: "ACM SIGCHI General Interest Announcements (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 09:26:18 -0500
From: Fritz Lekschas <[log in to unmask]>
Call for Participation for Symposium on Biological Data Visualization (BioVis) at ISMB, Chicago, USA. Full paper deadline is coming up soon.

=========================
BioVis will be held as a one-day Community of Special Interest (COSI) event at ISMB 2018
July 6-10, 2018
Chicago, USA
http://biovis.net/
https://twitter.com/biovis_net
Full paper deadline: January 29, 2018

We invite submissions of contributions to the BioVis Symposium in various formats on all aspects of data visualization in biology, from molecular to cell, tissue, organism and population biology.

For detailed information including submission instructions please refer to the full CfP at http://biovis.net/2018/cfp_ismb/ <http://biovis.net/2018/cfp_ismb/> and please take a look at the submission guidelines http://biovis.net/2018/submission_ismb/ <http://biovis.net/2018/submission_ismb/>.

IMPORTANT: During submission please select the general subject of your submissions, and then make sure to specify BioVis as the “TOPIC” of your submission to ensure your manuscript is assigned to our COSI.

We are looking forward to your submissions and expect an exciting conference in Chicago!

Best regards,
Organization committee of BioVis 2018