Sender:
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2011 19:17:29 +0100
Call for submissions

The 5th International Symposium on Human Factors Engineering in Health
Informatics will be arranged in Trondheim, Aug. 26-27, 2011. The
symposium will be a pre-MIE 2011 event (http://www.mie2011.org/).

Symposium web site: http://sites.google.com/site/hfehi2011/

The purpose of the event is to provide an arena for practitioners and
researchers in Human Factors Engineering in Health Informatics to
exchange experience on state-of-the art in the field, and thus to
maintain and expand the existing international network.

We are proud to announce our two keynote speakers:

* Marie-Catherine Beuschart-Zephir, PhD, Director of EvaLab
   at Lille University Hospital, France.
* Peter L. Elkin, MD, MACP, FACMI, Professor of Medicine, Director,
   Center for Biomedical Informatics at Mount Sinai School of Medicine,
   New York, USA.

SUBMISSIONS

We accept submission in the following categories
  * Reports and reflections on HFE in HI practice
  * Research centre/lab presentations
  * Research project presentations (large, medium, PhD
  * Vision statements (on practice and/or research)
  * Research papers

Acceptance is based on submitted abstracts.

Submission deadline (all categories)
	• Submission of abstract by March 15th 2011
	• Notification of acceptance: May 15th, 2011
	• Final version due: June 15th, 2011

Abstracts should be two pages maximum, single‐spaced, with 0.5 inch
margins and 12‐point font.
Submit to: [log in to unmask]

On behalf of the organizing committee

Kind regards