Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2018 10:25:51 -0800
Sender:
From:
JP Carrascal <[log in to unmask]>
Last call for papers for MobileHCI 2018 "The next 20 years: beyond mobile"
September 3rd - 6th, Barcelona, Spain.
20th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile
Devices and Services.

=== Introduction ===

MobileHCI 2018, the 20th International Conference on Human-Computer
Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services, will take place in Barcelona
(Spain). The members of the organizing committee invite researchers,
academics, students, and industry leaders working in the field of Mobile
Human-Computer Interaction, to submit their work to the main paper track.

In 2018 we are celebrating the 20th anniversary of the conference. Mobile
HCI seeks contributions in the form of innovations, insights, or analyses
related to human computer interaction and experiences with mobility. The
conference series has shaped research, development and practice in mobile
devices and services for nearly two decades.

In this call for submissions we invite your contributions to the field and
according to this year’s theme look beyond to the next twenty years of
MobileHCI. MobileHCI 2018 welcomes contributions related to any aspect of
HCI technology, experience, methodology, and theory. Our interpretation of
mobility is inclusive and broadly construed. In later calls we will solicit
proposals for workshops, demonstrations, tutorials, and industrial case
study papers.

=== Important deadlines for the main paper track (full and shot papers)===

Submissions: February 9th, 2018 (17:00 PST)
Notification: April 25th, 2018
Camera-ready: May 29th, 2018 (17:00 PST)
Early July 2018: Early registration ends

=== Full call for papers ===

https://mobilehci.acm.org/2018/2017/11/24/call-for-papers/

=== More information ===

JP Carrascal, PhD